Senior Strategic Partner Manager, Uber Eats - EMEA
We're changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we're a part of the logistical fabric of more than 600 cities around the world. Whether it's a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that's just what we're doing today. We're thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we're in for the long haul. We're reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
This is a unique opportunity to be a founding member of the Uber Eats Business Development Organization. You'll be on the frontlines introducing businesses to Uber Eats, while developing and testing new strategies for partner engagement. We're looking for a highly motivated self-starter with an engaging personality who thrives working autonomously or in a team environment.
You will work throughout EMEA and on a global scale to help grow Uber's business by building out the enterprise constituents in the Uber Eats ecosystem, driving strategy and working with stakeholders across the business to drive growth for Uber Eats. The ideal candidate will have a strong ability to think strategically and analytically about business and product opportunities, and a demonstrated track record of initiating and driving high-value partnerships with the largest and most important companies across the region.
What You'll Do / What You'll Need / Bonus Points / About the Team
What You'll Do
- Post-deal end-to-end partner management including understanding P&L impact of each partnership, managing deep product integrations, and leading co-marketing efforts to drive awareness and activation
- Own strategic partner relationships that yield tangible and significant business impact
- Act as internal partner advocate
- Translate partner success requirements to product, marketing and operations teams and drive execution to completion
- Set, track and report on partner performance metrics
- Drive partner strategy and engagement based on data-driven findings
- Lead contract renegotiations to establish a strong working partnership grounded on sustainable economics for both parties
- Evaluate strategic and partnership opportunities, performing a broad range of quantitative and qualitative analyses
- Being able to achieve and exceed goals
- Ability to make data-driven suggestions and constantly iterate on what will work best to achieve maximum impact
- Having the conviction to push what is right for the business balanced with the ability to be creative and flexible in our fast-growing business
- Working well cross-functionally
- Understanding the broader business model, the metrics that drive it and our team's impact
What You'll Need
- A minimum of 10 years of proven success in business development, partnerships or equivalent role
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to identify and provide comprehensive solutions for varying customer needs
- Ability to fuse business, strategy, finance and legal concepts to lead complex, multi-faceted deals
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations
- Have a competitive edge and thrive in a fast-paced team environment
- Ability to work autonomously
- Be very organized and communicate well
Back to top