Senior Risk Analyst, Trust and Safety
We are currently looking to hire a Senior Risk Analyst to expand our vision for improving trust and safety.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Help us understand the potential impact of safety efforts, with an eye on both leading and lagging indicators around risk.
- Work with a cross-functional team to understand safety risk in the full lifecycle of user experience and identify opportunities to reduce risk, improve response, and optimize customer experience.
- Conceive, design & monitor risk management strategies to improve our trust and safety efforts.
- Identify opportunities to implement technology, program, or policy solutions to reduce safety risk and improve customer experience.
- Craft and communicate effective data-driven stories and updates to internal stakeholders in order to influence decisions and outcomes.
- Help the trust and safety team prioritize projects appropriately and help define strategy & roadmap.
- Work with cross-functional partners to build safety risk management considerations into our future product plans.
- Stay up to date on evolving industry best practices.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 5+ years of risk assessment experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field required (e.g., business, finance, economics, statistics, public health, engineering); master’s degree preferred.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to understand business and technical requirements
- Strong analytical skillset and experience with analytics tools (Excel, SQL, R, Python, Tableau, and other statistical or data analysis packages)
- Proficient in identifying, utilizing and communicating performance metrics.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Passion for improving Uber customer service experience with a focus on safety.
- Team player mindset that takes ownership for a collective outcome and helps others along the way
- A strong entrepreneurial spirit and amazing attention-to-detail.
- Employees are given Uber credits every month
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
- 401(k) plan, gym and cell phone reimbursement.
- Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs.
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top