Senior Regional Operations Manager (ANZ), Rider Experience
Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
We're making cities safer, smarter, and more connected. And we're doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world.
Uber's positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward.
About the Role
We are seeking a Senior Manager, Rider Experience to holistically own all aspects of the Rider customer journey, helping us create seamless experiences and engaging moments, for every customer, every time.
As a member of the ANZ Regional Operations team, you will be comfortable taking initiative, able to collaborate across multiple teams, and can thrive in a fast and growing environment. You will be tasked with scaling the business, as we grow across ANZ and around the world. At a city and regional level, you will drive world-class innovation, optimize the execution of work across teams and be a champion of collaboration between ANZ cities and the global business.
What you'll do
- Live and breath the Rider customer journey. You'll know know what Riders do, and when and why they do it. You'll understand their pain points and strive to solve them. You'll want everyone to Ride just as much as you do!
- You'll develop a lifecycle engagement strategy for Riders, and execute this strategy through data-driven analytics, creative campaigns, and robust digital marketing programs
- You'll work collaboratively with local and global stakeholders to improve the Product experience for Riders
- You'll project manage the development of compelling digital content to keep riders engaged and informed
- You'll motivate and leverage existing and new staff to continually level-up their results, expectations, and stretch for increasingly higher levels of impact across all core operational metrics
- You'll work closely with ANZ Regional & City teams achieve common goals
What you'll bring
- 5+ years of deep, hands-on management of functions that included combinations of the following: analytics, marketing, data driven CRM programs, project management
- Highly developed business judgement and critical thinking skills with the ability to use data to quickly establish highest value priorities and develop a strategy to pursue them
- Quantitative data analysis, deep actionable insights, modeling, and advanced test plan design and analysis experience
- High energy and motivational leadership driven by personal influence and example with direct staff, peers, and senior leaders across all company functions
- Experience working closely and communicating effectively with internal and external stakeholders in an ever-changing, rapid growth environment with tight deadlines
- You have the ability to motivate and inspire through storytelling
- You want to shape the future of our region
- Free Uber!
- The rare opportunity to change the way the world moves such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Smart, engaged co-workers
- Monthly gym & health insurance reimbursement
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top