Senior Program Manager, Recruiting Operations
We’re looking for a Senior Program Manager to focus on building the best hiring culture at Uber. You will be responsible for end-to-end execution of our Bar Raiser program.We need someone who’s obsessed with creating the best experience for our recruiters, hiring managers, and bar raisers, while working to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the program. The ideal candidate for this role is motivated to lead through project challenges, gets creative when faced with ambiguity, and can move quickly as a builder while keeping the bigger picture in mind.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Identify operational weaknesses and help improve or innovate new processes to keep our people programs as efficient and effective as possible (i.e. employee onboarding, HR help desk support, recruiting operations)
- Drive the development of internal marketing and branding of the program
- Work closely with cross functional internal teams to build out plans for the program’s initiatives through identifying requirements, dependencies, and managing deadlines. Look for opportunities to streamline and recommend simplification and integration points.
- Assess impact of pieces within the program as well as the program as a whole and iterate to find the optimal delivery and investment
- Estimate work efforts, define milestones and manage resources accordingly. Track progress, understand dependencies, align resources, and communicate status to program stakeholders.
- Establish world-class workflows and continuously test and measure improvements.
- Communicate findings and recommendations on critical initiatives, and influence business owners to take action on those findings
What You Need:
- Self-starter attitude – you aggressively tackle your work and love the responsibility of being individually empowered
- Hands-on experience project managing an initiative from start to finish. Achieves project goals while managing scope, time, quality and risk.
- Excellent organizational skills to juggle many tasks without losing sight of the highest priority items.
- Ability to understand complex concepts and work across multiple functions and teams.
- Detail orientation – your calendar can be crammed, but it’s organized, totally manageable and you don’t miss a beat
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to influence and motivate people at all levels across a broad variety of job functions.
- Ability to dive into data, gather insights, and make informed business decisions.
- Presentation pro – you have the ability to tell a strong story with a few key slides
- Strategic mindset – you’re comfortable thinking one week, one month, or one year ahead of where the team is now
- Natural curiosity – you’re innovative, creative, and constantly looking for opportunities to tweak and optimize
- Employees are given Uber credits every month.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
- 401(k) plan, gym reimbursement, ten paid company holidays.
- Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs.
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top