Senior Operations Manager, Xchange Leasing (Phoenix)
Since launching in June of 2015, the Xchange Leasing has grown at an incredible rate. Available in almost all major cities in the US, Xchange Leasing is an innovating leasing program designed specifically for Uber driver-partners that complements the flexibility and other key benefits of driving on the Uber platform. Xchange Leasing helps reduce the barrier for individuals who want to drive and earn with Uber and do not have an access to a qualifying vehicle.
Xchange aims to delight our customers by providing proactive, thoughtful and simple solutions to customer issues, using data and analytics, our culture of customer obsession and relentless ambition to innovate as inputs we lean on. Leaders will manage multiple teams that perform unique functions while achieving associate, team, department and company goals.
We’re seeking a Senior Operations Manager. This individual will set up Xchange’s internal functions related to Customer Service and Collections and will serve as part of the Xchange leadership team. They will be responsible for helping set policies, develop SOPs, creating a fun and competitive culture, and delivering amazing results. This leader will be responsible to support with the scaling and stabilization of an operational organization that will grow to 60+ team members.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Lead an organization that will grow to be 60+ team members and multiple functional teams
- Develop and foster a culture of highly motivated team members where the Cultural Values are embraces and celebrated
- Build a strong team of Xchange Leaders
- Build and manage teams and processes that will need to be scaled rapidly
- Establish metrics to drive a high level of team performance
- Develop and guide team to create a robust recognition program for Xchange Central Operations through gamification to engage team members, recognize performance, and sustains a high level of hustle in the organization
- Partner cross functionally with Xchange top leaders to innovate, automated, or outsourced based on long-term strategic goals
- Manage ongoing organizational change management while maintaining a strong culture within the Customer Service and Collections
- Identify and track metrics and measurements to assess each team’s performance, and the mechanisms to inspect and improve
WHAT YOU NEED
- Bachelor’s degree and/or 5+ years of relevant work experience
- The hustle to work in an extremely fast paced, growing environment
- A relentless passion for a world class customer and team member experience
- Experience taking an unstructured environment to one with a clear strategy and the policies and processes to back it up
- Manage a team of 60+ team members in a high process driven environment
- Ease at working at a fast pace in a tech/financial services environment
- Analytic disposition
- Excellent communication skills
PERKS & BENEFITS
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product. you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and. reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
- Employees are given Uber credits every month.
- Free daily catered lunch and free snacks and drinks
- 401(k) plan, gym & cell phone reimbursement, nine company holidays.
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
- Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top