Senior Marketing Strategist - Brazil
Uber is looking for a highly talented, inquisitive and inventive mind to join the Marketing team as a Strategist. You would have the unparalleled opportunity to set and execute the strategic marketing vision for the company that’s revolutionizing the way that people get around their city.
This function sits at the intersection of creative, insights/data, and marketing, and is essential to driving the business forward. Strategists own the entire strategic workflow across the Marketing team to generate the most innovative, and insights-driven creative and marketing output, with the goal of driving growth across segments and services.
If you pride yourself on being an open-minded & creative problem solver, and thrive in a fast-paced environment, then we’d love to speak with you!
- Develop core messaging frameworks & positioning for Uber marketing efforts.
- Leverage market intelligence and consumer insights to craft audience, creative, and campaign strategies.
- Lead the effort across integrated marketing campaigns. Act as main POC for all creative agencies + internal creative partners.
- Collaborate with product marketing teams on developing innovative strategies for product launches / new feature roll out.
- Lead and collaborate with cross-functional leadership (including Product, Research, Comms/Policy, Design, Brand and more) to deliver world-class marketing communications that drive brand health, customer acquisition, and loyalty.
- Act as a primary contributor to the marketing learning agenda.
- 15+ years experience in building and managing brand products and promotions with deep expertise in strategy, acquisition, marketing, research/insights, implementation, and analytics; advertising agency, tech or consulting firm experience desired. Two of three preferred.
- Experience in leading innovative initiatives that meet and exceed business and financial objectives; critical thinking, excellent analysis, and problem-solving skills.
- Focused on the big picture and unifying team members and brand marketing initiatives around core brand objectives and strategic goals.
- A proven strategist with engaging skills in verbal, written, and visual communications.
- Startup hustle. You are committed to excel with energy and endurance.
- Naturally curious. You’re innovative, extremely creative and constantly looking for deeper ways to approach problems and connect dots.
- Knowledge & rigor. You believe the best answer is finding the right answer, insight or audience. You are quick on your feet and have a strategic perspective that others rely on. You know moving fast is not a reason to lower the quality bar.
- Self-driven. You have superior organizational skills; integrity and great follow through on tasks. You don’t get overwhelmed easily and prioritize ruthlessly. Strong program management skills and proven experience of managing multiple projects in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to work to tight timescales.
- Fun. You’re a charismatic people person who can talk to anyone; you’re flexible, fearless, and excited to help build something awesome and share it with the world.
- Motivated. You understand the impact of a highly satisfied, excited crew; you are slightly obsessive-compulsive about grinding away at issues.
- A utility player. You’re willing to help out wherever needed. Partnering with managers and various teams to solve problems.
- Bold action. You drive results in a big way and can get things done in a highly matrixed and relationship-based organization.
- Employees are showered with Uber credits each month.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top