Senior Marketing Operations Manager
Uber is changing the way the world moves. However, we’re not just about moving people – we’re about creating a marketplace to bring people what they need.
We’re looking for a technical marketing operations manager to help scale our global marketing efforts. You’ll be responsible for ensuring that our marketing managers and advertising partner use the best in class tracking technology, marketing tools and systems to maximize the Return on Investment (ROI) on marketing spend.
In addition, you’ll guide the direction of the growth, strategy and execution of advertising operations for Uber’s fast growing marketing team. We’re in 60 countries and over 400 cities, and each presents a different set of challenges for a marketing organization. With the speed and scale of execution at Uber – no two days will be the same and you’ll constantly be learning and developing new skills.
- Lead a team of marketers and peers by influencing best practices, processes and technical thought leaders.
- At least 2 years of management experience managing 4 people is a must for this role.
- You will be mentoring, coaching and managing people in marketing operations and other areas
- Create strategy and roadmap for world class campaign tracking methodologies, solutions and tools to the marketers to ensure smooth campaign scaling.
- Lead and serve marketers with best in class DMP tools, affiliate management tools, search marketing tools and many others.
- Lead and Help Instrument complex tracking technologies for improved attribution of marketing ROI at the granular level.
- Lead implementation projects with dynamic local teams across the globe.
- Work with a cross-functional team of analysts, marketers, engineers, and product managers to deliver against the organization’s KPIs.
- Lead and serve the marketing organization in specialized areas like fraud and remarketing.
- 8+ years of overall experience working marketing tech or product management or marketing ops or media buyer.
- 3+ years of management experience managing at least 3+ direct reports in marketing ops, analytics, data ops or product management.
- 4+ years of ad ops (or equivalent experience) working with tracking implementation, strategy and tools.
- 1+ years of strong data management skills (SQL) and very basic scripting proficiency (JS/Python).
- 2+ year of experience in mobile app marketing tech stack and space.
- 2+ years of analytical and technical operations experience.
- Ability to fluently communicate with engineering, product and marketing teams.
- Comfortable with ambiguity in a fast-paced environment.
- Employees are given Uber credits every month.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built.
- We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
- 401(k) plan, gym reimbursement, nine paid company holidays.
- Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs.
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top