Senior Marketing Manager - UberEATS
We're changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we're a part of the logistical fabric of more than 500 cities around the world. Whether it's a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that's just what we're doing today. We're thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we're in for the long haul. We're reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
As a Senior Marketing Manager for UberEATS you will be the voice for our brand across consumers in your city. You'll do this by localizing and activating campaigns, running city specific partnerships (e.g. local businesses) and supporting local roll outs across all our customers. This role requires excellent campaign / project management skills, business development / partnership skills, as well as a deep understanding of what resonates with consumers, restaurant owners and delivery partners.
What You'll Do
- Planning/Forecasting -- Strategic planner who can determine priorities, forecast potential impact, and structure a quarterly marketing plan
- Analytics Savvy -- Ability to measure impact of marketing campaigns, set-up and recap experiments, and understand specific marketing metrics to track
- Execution Oriented -- Planned and executed on large scale advertising campaigns (OOH, TV, etc.) AND/OR marketing/promotional campaigns (a la Uber Ice Cream)
- Business Development / Partnerships — negotiated and executed large scale partnerships with external parties (events, sports, venues, organizations, etc)
- Project Manage Marketing Campaigns -- Comfortable managing up and cross functionally (has the ability to evaluate/decide to opt in or out of campaigns from HQ)
- Solution-oriented -- finds their own answers to a problem
- Growth-hacker -- can devise creative ways to grow a start-up and identify best way to get done
What You'll Need
- At least 3 years in marketing and/or advertising role
- Bachelor's degree — ideally in marketing, communications or business
- Proven ability to execute large scale partnerships and campaigns
- Previous experience managing a team is a plus
- Employees are given Uber credits every month.
- The rare opportunity to change the way the world moves. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Smart, engaged co-workers.
- 401(k) plan, gym reimbursement, nine paid company holidays.
- Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs.
- Unlimited vacation policy; take time when you need it.
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top