Senior Marketing Manager, Uber for Business (LATAM)
Uber for Business (U4B) is rapidly expanding and is positioned to be the growth engine for Uber’s Latin America expansion. U4B has already found a strong product/market fit within the corporate segment in the country, and we’re seeking a marketing rockstar to lead and execute B2B marketing activities that accelerate our global growth and fulfil the giant vision that we have for U4B.
As the business expands, there is a critical need to tap into traditional and new age media to market U4B. As such, this role will be responsible for increasing customers in LATAM by defining and executing scalable online marketing strategies, and tracking and measuring their success. The successful candidate will also have vast experience in digital marketing — including SEM, SEO, customer lifecycle, partnerships — as well excellent communication and project management skills across cross-functional and international teams.
The right person will be comfortable in an “all hands on deck” environment, loves solving problems and can thrive in a startup culture. This role is all about bringing U4B to the massive swell of corporates in LATAM – small, medium and large – and a keen sense of ownership, speedy execution, and scrappiness/hustle is a must. If you have the right skills, experience and attitude to lead U4B marketing, you’ll work alongside other exceptionally talented colleagues in a fast-paced, rapidly growing, highly collaborative environment.
U4B is a transportation management platform that provides companies and their employees reliable, comfortable and safe rides, while dramatically reducing the cost on employee ground transportation. The platform includes a centralized billing system and a travel dashboard that business administrators can use to manage budgets and enforce ride policies – all at no cost. For the employee, it’s simply a new payment option in the same Uber app that bills directly to the company.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Work to rapidly launch marketing programs across the funnel that grow awareness of U4B and drive adoption by companies.
- Develop internal and external collateral and creative content relevant to various TGs, with the goal of acquiring, converting and retaining companies and training internal stakeholders.
- Manage planning & execution of paid campaigns across all channels including Search, Social, Display, Mobile, and Offline.
- Closely monitor, measure and report on marketing driven growth initiatives
- Help shape the U4B brand in the country.
- Work on daily reporting & bid and budget optimization to improve the ROI of campaigns; develop MIS dashboards for tracking & reporting of all campaigns.
- Use Uber data warehouses and tools to mine information basis which build out relevant outreach campaigns.
- +7 years of marketing (B2B experience/lead generation/digital marketing).
- Experience working with sales teams, understanding of the sales lifecycle.
- Experience with mobile marketing, Google AdWords, Facebook Ads, all a strong plus.
- History of demonstrating results via data-driven marketing campaigns.
- Proficiency with multiple analytics and database tools common within a marketing organization (e.g., MixPanel, Tableau, Marketo, Google Analytics, etc. SQL would be a nice to have).
- Hustle is essential, moving quickly and executing to allow for continual iteration is a core competency of our team.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top