Senior Marketing Manager - Print & OOH Media Buy - Mexico
Uber started out to solve a simple problem: the need to get a ride across town. Six years and two billion trips later, we’ve stumbled upon something a bit bigger: a new way to help tackle congestion—one of the most serious challenges cities face today.
Using technology, Uber makes it quick and easy for people headed in the same direction at the same time to share their journey. It’s carpooling at the press of a button. And by getting more people into fewer cars we’ve proven you can reduce congestion and pollution overtime. UberPOOL in Los Angeles, for example, cut the number of kilometers driven across town by 12.7 million and carbon dioxide pollution by 1,400 metric tons in just eight months.
Longer term, we’re optimistic that smartphone apps like Uber can also offer a real alternative to individual car ownership. After all, if you can press a button and get an affordable ride across town in minutes 24-hours a day, why bother to own a car? There is an alternative to a world that looks like a parking lot and moves like a traffic jam. Join Uber to help make that future possible.
We’re looking for an Offline Marketing Lead for LATAM with extensive experience in offline marketing (radio, billboards, direct Mails, TV..). As a member of the Central Marketing Team, the right person will be comfortable in an “all hands on deck” environment, able to operate and coordinate across multiple teams, and can thrive in a startup culture. This role is all about communicating the Uber brand and story to the masses. You should be an innovator and expert in social brand building, content development, and creative ideas, media buying and planning —ready to scale Uber’s offline acquisition strategy to match our rapidly growing global brand. This person will also be responsible for developing strategies and resources for a widely distributed and diverse marketing team around the world.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Develop Cross Channel Offline Media strategies that support Uber’s growth initiatives while achieving cost KPIs.
- Provide leadership to Offline Channel Managers to drive optimization tactics that consistently improve ROI without losing sight of growth.
- Manage Agency relationship(s), ensuring delivery of business objectives.
- Work collaboratively with Digital and Strategy teams to align media planning and test matrixes.
- Work with Marketing Analytics team and Offline Channel Managers on all campaign ad hoc analyses, which includes response tracking and campaign reporting.
- Manage all aspects of the creative calendar, including: copy/creative testing pipeline, endorsement schedule, sourcing for new content.
- Have a deep understanding of category’s media activity.
- Present and sell through key findings and future plans to key internal stakeholders (including senior team members and HQ Growth Marketing).
WHAT YOU NEED
- +7 years of experience in managing offline campaigns (particularly, Radio, TV, and OOH) in Latin America.
- In-house or agency experience.
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- Employees are showered with Uber credits each month
- Ground floor opportunity to shape the strategic direction of the company
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally
- Sharp, motivatd co-workers in a fun office environment.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top