Senior Marketing Manager LATAM - Organic Social
Uber is a web portal company headquartered in San Francisco, California. We are a global mobility and logistics technology platform: our flagship service allows users to request quality, on-demand rides with a touch of their smartphone but we are rapidly developing new products. We are present in over 340+ cities worldwide, including over 30+ cities in LATAM with plans to rapidly expand in the region.
Our technology allows us to move the physical world: We believe that, through innovation and entrepreneurship, we can have a meaningful impact on cities around the world.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Yelp, Google+Local, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Enjoys a working knowledge of the blogging ecosystem relevant to the Company’s field.
- Displays ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and visual format (photos & video).
- Exceeds at building and maintaining networking relationships, online and off.
- Is a Team player that can take guidance for social media execution. (ie: for content development, creation and editing of content).
- Possesses functional knowledge and/or personal experience with WordPress.
- Proven working experience in social media or related field.
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead a team of community managers
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
- Oversee design (ie: social posts, ads, landing pages, and blog).
- Become an advocate for the Company in Social Media, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Monitor trends in Social Media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Monitor effective benchmarks (best practices) for measuring the impact of Social Media campaigns. Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Set up and optimize social channels within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Create editorial calendars and posts schedules
What You’ll Need:
- 3-5+ years’ experience of working in the social media field.
- Strong execution ability
- Maintains excellent writing and language skills in English.
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels.
- Positive attitude, with good multi tasking and organisational ability.
- Bachelor’s Degree, and an emphasis in Marketing, Digital Marketing, Social Media, Mass Communications, or similar is a plus.
- Fantastic opportunity to grow with the team; shape the strategic direction of the whole
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment
- Employees are given Uber credits every month
- Paid company holidays, gym reimbursement
- Medical package to fit your needs
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product
you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and
reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top