Senior Marketing Manager - Dubai
SENIOR MARKETING MANAGER
As a senior member of the marketing team, this role oversees the development & execution of marketing strategies & campaigns, ensuring a cohesive approach that is in line with our comms & policy objectives and delivers on our cities’ core priorities with the ultimate goal of driving growth.
You will be responsible for developing & managing the marketing plan & communication calendars, tracking budgets, project management & execution of all campaigns. You will coordinate and collaborate with the different stakeholders involved in your cities – from Operations to GMs to partnerships team, policy, comms and BD to make sure we are all working towards a common objective in a cohesive & effective way.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Work closely with the team to define a strategy that will attract new riders, increase our active rider base & loyalty, while monitoring competition trends across all markets
- Design creative & impactful campaigns that communicate that strategy
- Build the city marketing plans including budgets and content/campaign calendars. Own the comms calendars, ensuring continuity in content or campaigns going out
- Set KPI metrics for different initiatives, working closely with analytics to forecast campaigns pre-launch. Analyze how past and current campaigns’ performance impacts rider behavior, recommending strategies and campaigns that will increase loyalty and engagement
- Maintain & report on all city performance data vs targets and adapt initiatives accordingly
- Manage relationships with agencies, develop briefs, uphold brand guidelines, and ensure the quality of content & its relevance to our cities. Develop & improve all content required for your cities’ campaigns as needed
- Set up processes & maintain necessary documentation, communication and meeting setting that supports consistent clarity & collaboration within the marketing team as well as among other teams. Review these processes and adapt as needed
- Liaise with city GMs and other departments for successful collaboration on campaigns
- Manage marketing juniors and interns as needed to support in day to day execution of campaigns, ensuring quality and timeliness of delivery. Inspire autonomy and growth but ultimately be responsible for output and performance
- Document everything & develop playbooks, enabling other teams to leverage our learnings. Work creatively to develop and circulate scalable best practice
THE SKILLS WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Hard working. Multi-tasker, driven by targets
- Excited to bring innovate ideas
- Team player who has effective soft skills to manage stakeholders across teams.
- Someone who understands multi-channel marketing & is passionate about thinking big.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top