Senior Marketing Manager - Display & Programmatic
Uber is a Series E venture-funded startup headquartered in San Francisco, California. We are a global mobility and logistics technology platform: our flagship service allows users to request quality, on-demand rides with a touch of their smartphone but we are rapidly developing new products. We are present in over 400+ cities worldwide, including over 30+ cities in LATAM with plans to rapidly expand in the region. Our technology allows us to move the physical world: We believe that, through innovation and entrepreneurship, we can have a meaningful impact on cities around the world.
Uber is looking to further build out it’s performance marketing team with a digital media candidate who can own the ins and outs of programmatic display management. The ideal person for this role is someone who loves data and getting into the nitty-gritty details of a media campaign, but also has the confidence to jump on a call with sales reps to help strategically grow our business with them.
What You’ll Do:
- Responsible for negotiation and execution of programmatic and direct buys.
- Manage day-to-day campaign operations across multiple DSPs and other partners.
- Contribute to and iterate on current programmatic process with key internal stakeholders.
- Provide critical reporting to internal and external partners.
- Identify, address and resolve ad operations issues that adversely affect campaigns in order to consistently increase our operational efficiency.
- Consistent testing to optimize ROI, targeting, bid strategies, and creative.
What You’ll Need:
- 4+ years overall digital media experience.
- 2+ years of experience with programmatic buying (DR campaign experience preferred).
- Experience with day to day programmatic management across multiple DSPs.
- Negotiate and execute PMPs, trading desk experience, use of DMPs a plus.
- Familiar with KPIs: CPA, CPC, CPM, Attribution and LTV.
- Experience with Video and Native buying a plus.
- Ability to set goals and execute under tight deadlines.
- Excellent negotiation, quantitative and analytical skills.
- Experience with web analytics such as MixPanel/Google Analytics a plus.
- Hustle – you have a bias for action, startup mentality, and know how to do more with less!
- Employees are given Uber credits each month.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top