Senior Marketing Manager - Display & Programmatic
Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
We're making cities safer, smarter, and more connected. And we're doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world.
Uber's positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward.
Uber is looking to further develop it's performance marketing team with a digital media candidate who can own the ins and outs of programmatic display management. You are someone who is passionate about data and detail oriented about media campaign, but are also ready to join a call with sales reps to help strategically grow our business with them. We believe that people are one of the most important assets to Uber and because of that we foster an environment that is welcoming to diverse perspectives.
What you'll do
- Be responsible for negotiation and execution of programmatic and direct buys.
- Guide day-to-day campaign operations across multiple DSPs and other partners.
- Contribute to and iterate on current programmatic process with key internal stakeholders.
- Provide critical reporting to internal and external partners.
- Identify, address and resolve ad operations issues that adversely affect campaigns in order to consistently increase our operational efficiency.
- Consistent testing to optimize ROI, targeting, bid strategies, and creative.
What you'll need
- At least 4 years overall digital media experience.
- At least 2 years of experience with programmatic buying (DR campaign experience preferred).
- Experience with day to day programmatic management across multiple DSPs.
- The ability to negotiate and execute PMPs, trading desk experience, use of DMPs a plus.
- Understanding of KPIs: CPA, CPC, CPM, Attribution and LTV.
- Experience with Video and Native buying a plus.
- Ability to set goals and execute under tight deadlines.
- Excellent negotiation, quantitative and analytical skills.
- Understanding of web analytics such as MixPanel/Google Analytics a plus.
- Speed, resourcefulness and a go-getter attitude - you have a bias for action and know to contribute creative solutions and follow through with them.
- Employees are given Uber credits each month.
- The rare opportunity to change the way the world moves. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Smart, engaged co-workers.
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top