Senior Manager, Strategic Marketing Partnerships
Do you want to be part of the team that’s building groundbreaking global marketing partnerships?
Do you have the creativity, experiential marketing and business development expertise, relationships and marketing knowledge to take an idea from inception through partnership and launch in a way that sets a new precedent for marketing partnerships and keeps Uber at the forefront of consumer attention and innovation?
Uber’s Strategic Marketing Partnerships team continues to push the envelope for Uber as a marketing platform. From global music launches and national movie promotions, game-changing on-demand activations and rider/driver engagements, this team is focused on building Uber into a household, global name. In order to accommodate the ever-increasing scale of these activations, the Strategic Marketing Partnerships team is looking for an Experiential Marketing lead to help bring these campaigns to life.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Develop and execute the strategy for Uber’s marketing partnerships on a global scale
- Build relationships and get deals done in a way that continues to deepen Uber’s partnership strategies.
- Lead the ideation, development and executional teams across our experiential marketing campaigns by creating value-adding engagements that continue to elevate the brand
- Connect the dots with our internal marketing teams in order to build cohesive marketing strategies and brand campaigns
- Manage the big picture, and the tiny details. You’re organized and always on top of your deadlines to ensure nothing gets missed. You also have an eye to the big picture and thrive on creating new ways to add value to partnerships. You’ll be making those not so obvious connections that drive innovative strategies and initiatives to grow our business.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- 8-10 years experience
- A creative powerhouse with a proven business development and experiential marketing background. You’ll need to know how to break through the clutter and create campaigns that add value and drop jaws.
- High throughput. Your strong bias towards action helped you earn the reputation of someone who gets things done. You love having a lot on your plate and get energy from being busy.
- An intuition for people. You’re spending the majority of the time working with various internal and external teams, building and really cultivating new relationships with potential and existing partners and within all parts of an organization
- The athlete’s mentality. You’re an all around player, flexing and stretching your analytical prowess, pitching in as needed but also knowing when to take control and lead a conversation be it with an engineer, a product manager, or a C-level executive.
- Hustle is your middle name. This team moves fast and always operates in new spaces. You pick up things fast and run with them. If you need a ton of hand holding, this isn’t the job for you.
- Instinct for managing partners. You have a proven track record of successfully managing complex partnerships and you’ve helped cultivate new initiatives from these relationships. You have a sixth sense when it comes to partnerships and can effortlessly navigate multiple partner engagements simultaneously.
- 401(k) plan, gym reimbursement, nine paid company holidays
- Full medical / dental / vision package to fit your needs
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top