Senior Learning and Development Manager, Xchange Leasing
Since launching in June of 2015, Xchange Leasing has grown at an incredible rate. Available in almost all major cities in the US, Xchange Leasing is an innovating leasing program designed specifically for Uber driver-partners that complements the flexibility and other key benefits of driving on the Uber platform. Xchange Leasing helps reduce the barrier for individuals who want to drive and earn with Uber and do not have an access to a qualifying vehicle.
For more details on Xchange Leasing and the Uber Vehicle Solutions program, take a look at our Xchange home page HERE
We are looking for an experienced Senior Manager Learning and Development to develop and cultivate a learning environment here at Xchange Leasing. The ideal candidate will have a combination of developing innovative learning solutions, delivering large scale training, and driving business performance through people. As a key leader in the business you will build training and development programs that foster a culture of learning, improve critical leadership capabilities to grow bench strength, and deliver simple, relevant, learning solutions that drive a customer obsessed organization.
What you’ll do
- Responsible for the design, development, and facilitation of high quality, performance driven training programs
- Transform the training/learning environment at Xchange
- Architect a new-hire employee orientation program supporting 1000+ geographically dispersed employees in both the Field and Operations organizations
- Lead a broad range of learning – new hire, on-going skill development, career and leadership development
- Consult and collaborate with functional leaders to develop and implement training programs in support of our cultural values
- Identify opportunities to leverage technology and other innovative learning practices
- Develop and use quantitative and qualitative methods to assess the effectiveness of learning programs
What you need
- Bachelor’s degree and minimum of 7-10 years of recent experience managing all stages of the learning and development cycle: design, delivery and evaluation.
- Ability to effectively and quickly build relationships and establish trust, respect, competence and confidence
- Excellent facilitation and communication skills
- Professional certifications in leadership development, coaching, and personality assessments (ie; MBTI, Situational Leadership II)
- You have experience and knowledge of adult learning
- The hustle to work in an extremely fast paced, growing environment
- Tech-savvy. You know how to navigate through systems and tools, and constantly find ways to make tasks more efficient.
- Project manager. Proven experience of managing multiple projects in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to work to tight timescales
- You understand the impact of a highly-satisfied, excited crew; you are slightly obsessive-compulsive about grinding away at issues
- A sense of humor is a must!
Perks & Benefits
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product. you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and. reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
- Employees are given Uber credits every month.
- Free daily catered lunch and free snacks and drinks
- 401(k) plan, gym & cell phone reimbursement, nine company holidays.
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
- Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top