Senior Fullstack Software Engineer - UberRUSH (NYC)
Uber Everything will collapse the time and distance between everyone and everything they want. Right now, we’re focusing on UberRUSH (quickly moving everything around the world). As the team grows, we will be building the next generation of Uber’s logistics platform. Define Uber’s future by building it with us.
Our engineers build products and services that serve riders, drivers, and businesses. Not just transportation, but on-demand delivery and logistics too.
Our NYC software engineering efforts are just getting started, so help shape the culture, work on a small team and be on the ground floor of something big.
- Fast learners: We’re looking for software engineers who thrive on learning new technologies and don’t believe in one-size-fits-all solutions. You should be able to adapt easily to meet the needs of our massive growth and rapidly evolving business environment.
- Strong architecture chops: You know how to build highly scalable and robust services that support our unique rate-of-growth requirements. You stay up-to-date with the latest architectural trends.
- Passion: You feel ownership over everything you ship. You write clean code, test thoroughly, and care about the user. You pride yourself on efficient monitoring, strong documentation, and proper test coverage.
- Design and business acumen. You understand requirements beyond the written word. Whether you’re working on an API used by other developers, an internal tool consumed by our operation teams, or a feature used by millions of customers, your attention to detail leads to a delightful user experience.
Be sure to check out the Uber Engineering Blog to learn more about the team.
- Employees are given Uber credits every month.
- Beautiful new office in Chelsea
- Delicious catered lunches
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment
- Unlimited vacation policy so you can work hard and take time when you need it
- Competitive salary
- Equity compensation plan
- Generous medical, dental and vision coverage to fit your needs
- Gym reimbursement
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top