Senior Data Engineer - Uber Everything (NYC)
The Uber Everything Logistics platform team is currently looking for a Data Engineer to build pipelines to move that information across systems and to build the next generation of tools to enable us to take full advantage of this knowledge. The engineers on this team are a critical part of making UberEATS, UberRUSH and all of Uber Everything successful.
Uber Everything Data Engineers embed with Uber’s logistics delivery marketplace and help solve the most challenging quantitative problems related to Uber’s ambitious initiatives in the logistics space (such as UberEATS and UberRUSH).
Please note: while we would be very happy to relocate candidates, this position requires working in full-time in New York City.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Build data expertise and own data quality for the pipelines
- Build and launch new data models that provide intuitive analytics to your customers
- Design, build and launch extremely efficient & reliable data pipelines to move data
- Design and develop new systems, tools and dashboards to enable folks to consume and understand data faster
- Work across multiple teams in high visibility roles and own the solution end-to-end
- Experience with Hadoop/hive, Vertica, Redshift, Presto, Pinot/Scuba and data warehouse technologies is preferred
- Knowledge of SQL is a must
- Showered with Uber credits each month
- Beautiful new office in Chelsea
- Delicious catered lunches
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment
- Unlimited vacation policy so you can work hard and take time when you need it
- Competitive salary
- Equity compensation plan
- Generous medical, dental and vision coverage to fit your needs
- Gym reimbursement
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top