Senior CRM Operations Manager
Lead and manage a team of deployment specialists to ensure flawless execution of email programs and campaigns on both Salesforce Marketing Cloud and internal platforms. Work closely with various team leads to focus on business objectives and align on priorities. Provide vision and leadership for deployment team in terms of optimization, process definition, efficiency, and scalability.
What You’ll Do
- Manage each individual team members to understand their projects, status updates, challenges, etc to ensure successful execution in a timely manner.
- Assess team resources and load balance against projects.
- Provide technical guidance, expertise, and best practices to team members.
- Collaborate with various team leads to align on business needs and priorities.
- Lead team both in vision and technical development, providing roadmap of objectives and strategies.
- Strong experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud including
- data extensions
- Automation Studio
- Journey Builder
- Solid knowledge of SQL
- Intense attention to detail
- Deadline oriented
- Ability to collaborate with various teams
- 4 + yrs of deployment experiences
- 2 + yrs of team management experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Employees are given Uber credits every month.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, highly engaged co-workers in a fun office environment.
- 401(k) plan, gym reimbursement, nine paid company holidays.
- Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs.
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top