Senior Compensation Analyst - India
Uber is searching for a Senior Compensation Analyst to join our rapidly growing team. Our success brings us unique challenges - join us as we build innovative and creative solutions! You'll serve as a key member of the broader global "People Operations" team and interact regularly with local People team and business leaders. The ideal candidate is an enthusiastic comp professional with a knack for getting things done. We'll need you to have both strategic and hands-on experience, as well as a mix of entrepreneurial and large, high-growth company experience. This position is a great opportunity to impact strategic compensation program delivery. Ideal candidate thrives in a very fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Partner with our Compensation Managers and HRBP's to advise and influence business leaders in compensation strategy, programs and issues while balancing business acumen, reward expertise and relationship skills
- Drive identification, assessment and execution of ongoing compensation process improvement
- Work with cross-functional teams and leadership to understand business goals and recommend/implement new approaches, policies and processes to effect continual improvements in compensation programs
- 7 - 10 years of experience in a professional, fast-paced environment. A strong background in Compensation, Mathematics, Finance, Statistics or Economics preferred
- Minimum of 4 years progressive compensation experience with increasing levels of responsibility in identifying, consulting, designing, recommending, and implementing efficient, innovative business solutions to clients' challenges
- Consulting experience preferred
- Strong analytical capabilities, familiarity with broader underlying concepts, and ability to communicate persuasively with business partners to resolve highly complex problems and recommend or produce best solutions for their client
- Works independently to drive and manage projects across multiple functions and client groups, utilizing subject matter expertise and knowledge of both internal and external business practices to improve products or service offerings
- Works regularly and comfortably with high-level individual contributors and managers across multiple functions
- Strong planning, project management, organizational and communication skills
- Proven ability to adapt and work effectively in a matrix organization with competing deadlines
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Employees are granted Uber credits each month.
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top