Senior Community Operations Specialist - Manila (Web Content Administrator)
At Uber, support is more than just answering questions. It's about using the information customers give us as insights to help Uber grow. Moreover, providing amazing support that establishes trust within our community—riders, driver partners, UberEATS customers and delivery partners—is at the centre of the Uber customer experience. We're obsessed about providing the highest quality service, in the smartest way. And for Uber to continue its growth and success, we need to be able to not only improve but also scale our fast-growing support operations.
Uber is looking for a talented content administrator who wants to help internal teams publish useful and effective web content for the support organization. In this role, you will be responsible for establishing and maintaining an internal site for Manila Operations. You will review global guidelines for content, making sure it aligns to the site's communications and narratives. The content editor role requires excellent communication skills and writing ability.
What you'll do:
- Review site content for usability, quality, and compliance and be accountable for content quality
- Align with global standards on communications guidelines for web properties
- Advocating for web content best practices across the company, influencing key stakeholders on copywriting best practices
- Structure, scope and execute end-to-end projects for legal needs and governance
- Oversee pages being published to web platforms, and altering focus or direction of web copy when organization positioning changes
- Build process and infrastructure inside a dynamic organization
What you'll need:
- A knack of refining and simplifying content for consumers, making complex topics more succinct and easy to understand
- An eagle eye for grammar and spelling errors
- Excellent organizational skills to juggle many tasks, while always remaining focused on content quality
- Ability to think strategically and synthesize input from multiple stakeholders
- Results oriented. Detail oriented. Driven. Self-starter. Creative.
- 1-2 years of formal experience as a writer / content strategist in a consumer-facing software, digital or ecommerce role is a plus
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the direction of the company
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built
- We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally
- Smart, engaged co-workers.
You will be part of a great team. We're creating something awesome that we get to share with the world. You must be ready to roll up your sleeves, but also think strategically and bring the voice of Uber to everyone!
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top