Senior Central Operations Manager, Enterprise
We're changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we're a part of the logistical fabric of more than 600 cities around the world. Whether it's a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that's just what we're doing today. We're thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we're in for the long haul. We're reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
The UberEATS Senior Central Operations Manager, Enterprise will champion high priority projects of the Enterprise team. Working with teams across the US & Canada, this role will provide hands-on leadership to help design, prioritize, and implement projects to help our fast-growing Enterprise business scale. Leveraging operational and analytical experience from challenging environments in the past, this role will be instrumental in driving the segment forward. We're looking for someone who can set a vision and can resolve problems from 30,000 feet as well as get into the details.
What You'll Do / What You'll Need / Bonus Points / About the Team
What You'll Do
- You will practice thought leadership: Work with Enterprise Group Lead to set strategic priorities, align the vision, and share best practices
- Drive team direction: Support Enterprise Ops & Marketing partners by delivering insights, identifying opportunities and influencing decisions with data
- Program/Project manage: Be a resourceful multi-tasker, supporting city teams across the region. You'll be a go-to person for many key initiatives, not just for Enterprise operations, but across key teams within the organization such as Business Development, Finance, Marketing and Product
- Improve processes: Identify operational and structural weaknesses and help improve existing or or develop new processes to keep Enterprise operations as efficient as possible
- Scale: Build, maintain, and communicate detailed reporting models to assist city-level, regional, and expansion efforts, and make data driven decisions
What You'll Need
- Bachelor's degree in Economics, Finance, Statistics, Engineering or similar field
- 4-6 years of investment banking / consulting / business intelligence / strategy experience, with a proven ability to make data-driven business decisions through strong analytical thinking and experimentation
- Analytical chops - excellent Excel skills required
- Creative problem solving - we're building the foundation of how national partners exist in the UET world and that means combining what we've already learned with solving new problems from scratch
- Presentation skills - demonstrated experience interpreting and presenting data to various audiences (internal and external); ability to translate quantitative findings into action plans
- Ability to work cross-functionally - You'll interact daily with Business Development, City Operations, and Operational Excellence members to get your job done
- SQL skills strongly preferred
About the Team
On the Enterprise team, we're helping scale operations for our largest and most advanced partners - global restaurant groups. We partner with city teams on live deal implementation, growth and optimization post-launch and manage ongoing relationships with our enterprise partners.
Back to top