Senior Business Development Manager - UberEATS
Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
We're making cities safer, smarter, and more connected. And we're doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world.
Uber's positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward.
About the position:
This is a unique opportunity to be a founding member of the UberEverything business organization. We need a highly motivated self-starter who thrives in a team environment and is excited to create and support a new business within Uber.
You will have previous success in developing relationships and you will have experience working across operations, marketing and product teams. You'll be on the frontlines introducing partners to Uber while developing and testing new strategies for UberEverything.
You will work throughout your region and on a global scale to help grow Uber's business - Executing new strategies and partnering to add new customers and companies to the UberEATS ecosystem.
What you'll do:
- Develop meaningful relationships with key partners that fit into our go-to-market strategy.
- Evaluate strategic and partnership opportunities, performing a broad range of quantitative and qualitative analyses.
- Act as a partner advocate internally.
- Coordinate with other members of the UberEverything team to measure the impact and efficiency of new partnerships and strategic initiatives.
- Support the deal process from relationship building and due diligence, all the way through post-contract signing integration.
- Contribute to the overall partnership master plan.
What you'll need:
- At least 7 years of experience in investment banking, management consulting, private equity or at a high growth technology company.
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- Advanced level of English and Spanish.
- The ability to balance attention to detail with swift execution - we need to do things quickly, and we need to do them well. Balancing those can be challenging, and this should be one of your strengths.
- A history of developing and executing on partnerships, particularly in different regions.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to identify and provide comprehensive solutions for varying partner needs.
- Passion for the on-demand delivery space, and food delivery in particular.
- To be a team player.
- Employees are given lots of free Uber rides every month.
- Monthly Gym and Phone reimbursements.
- The rare opportunity to change the way the world moves. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Smart, engaged co-workers.
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top