Senior Associate - Strategic Finance, Pricing
As a member of the Strategic Finance team, you will be on a tight knit yet growing team with opportunities to make significant contributions to the direction of the company. You will have exposure to senior leaders around the world and at HQ. Ideal candidates will have strong analytical abilities while also having world class management skills.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Work with global teams to create, execute, track business strategies for all of Uber’s core products with a focus and ownership on important projects within the company.
- Continually monitor key business metrics, market growth, and competitive changes. Use analysis to recommend pricing moves to grow all aspects of the business.
- Develop strong relationships with Uber’s city management teams and other internal teams to understand and customize strategies for each market.
- Leverage business intuition and communication skills to enhance pricing methodology across the company.
- Provide insights and discover opportunities within various customer and business segments.
- Understand implications of pricing strategies and build models for demand and supply elasticities to price.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- BA/BS/Masters in Economics, Business, Engineering.
- 5-10 years of banking, consulting, or relevant analytical experience.
- Great communication skills and ability to summarize a large set of data.
- Strong experience with Excel, SQL, statistical software.
- Ability to collaborate with individuals from varying backgrounds and diverse skill sets.
- Willingness to dive into the data combined with the ability to present to the CEO.
PERKS / BENEFITS
- Employees are showered with Uber credits each month.
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
- 401(k) plan, gym reimbursement, nine paid company holidays.
- Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs.
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top