Senior Android Engineer - UberRUSH
Uber Everything will collapse the time and distance between everyone and everything they want. Right now, we’re focusing on UberRUSH (quickly moving everything around the world). As the team grows, we will be building the next generation of Uber’s logistics platform. Define Uber’s future by building it with us.
Our engineering efforts are just getting started, so help shape the culture, work on a small team and be on the ground floor of something big.
What we’re looking for:
- Experience developing, releasing, and maintaining native Java Applications (point us to your apps on Google Play)
- Deep understanding of the Android SDK
- Crazy stories about supporting multiple Android devices
- Experience collaborating on software projects with design and backend aspects
- Insightful opinions about developing for mobile
- A GitHub account with some cool projects in it
- Scary amazing debugging skills
- Experience developing location aware mobile applications
- Experience developing testing suites for mobile applications
Be sure to check out the Uber Engineering Blog to learn more about the team.
- Employees are given Uber credits every month
- Beautiful new office in Chelsea
- Delicious catered lunches
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment
- Unlimited vacation policy so you can work hard and take time when you need it
- Competitive salary
- Equity compensation plan
- Generous medical, dental and vision coverage to fit your needs
- Gym reimbursement
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top