Senior Accountant, Global Consolidations & Reporting
San Francisco, CA
Uber has quickly become an international name, with operations in Paris, London, Rio de Janeiro, Singapore, Berlin, Toronto and more. We are looking to hire a Senior Accountant, Global Consolidations and Reporting to work closely with the Global Consolidations Manager and Director of Financial Reporting on a multitude of projects including the implementation of HFM, and to act as a cross-functional business partner in the on-shoring & structuring of new entities. This role requires an individual with an analytical mindset, strong knowledge of inter-company accounting and multiple entity structuring, exceptional project management skills, and strong communications.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Prepare the global monthly consolidation ensuring elimination and reconciliation of intercompany balances.
- Act as a business partner with the strategic tax team on on-shoring entities and changes to our tax structure
- Own the set-up of new entities including coordinating with tax, treasury, legal and the global intercompany team
- Own the groups’ investment in subsidiaries ensuring equity is booked correctly and the correct consolidation methodology is being applied.
- Coordination with international accounting teams in the preparation and review of monthly financials including acting as the key point of contact for intercompany related queries and assisting in preparation of board reports
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Minimum of 3-5 years working on large-scale consolidations
- Big 4 experience and CPA certification is a plus
- Oracle R12 and HFM experience is highly preferred.
- Must possess excellent analytical skills (MS Excel), knowledge of accounting practices related to intercompany, business partnering, problem solving and prioritization skills
- Individual must work well in a dynamic environment and be able to recommend and implement process improvements, work independently and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Employees are provided with Uber credits each month.
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
- 401(k) plan, gym reimbursement, nine paid company holidays.
- Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs.
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top