Security Project Lead - APAC
The Security Project Lead / Manager will collaborate with build teams to define scope, objectives, and success factors for current and future projects. The role will own the security systems project lifecycle to include defining, managing, and executing project milestones and deliverables including compliance with schedules, costs, and risk management.
This position reports to the Global Security Systems Deployment Manager and is located at our Pittsburgh, PA Headquarters.
- Manages build of new construction and existing security needs
- Provides ongoing communication of planning, project status, issues and risks in a timely fashion to key stakeholders
- Maintain schedule and awareness of all projects and resolves construction process issues through effective communications with all levels of project team
- Exercises creativity and resourcefulness in completing tasks accurately in a compressed timeframe
- Ensure adherence to agreement processes (NDA, MSA, SOWs, RFIs, and change orders, etc) for all security contractors and projects
- Produce performance metrics to evaluate progress and success
- Ability to analyze customer requirements, create specifications and organized into established process and overall security delivery
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Construction Management, or a related field is preferred
- 5+ years of experience in the construction project management field or in a related area preferred
- Proficient with reading and understanding construction documents and schedules
- Ability to prioritize requests and manage projects and project teams to meet target delivery dates
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top