Sales Representative, UberEATS Orange County
We are seeking sharp, personable, and highly organized brand ambassadors with a sales background to support our Orange County city team as we continue to grow our presence. This is a non-staff position, based in our Los Angeles office. We need people with strong communication and problem-solving skills, a logical, process-driven mindset, and a hustler’s attitude. You’ll be expected to provide business development support and quickly adapt in an ever-growing business. This is truly an opportunity to work with a stellar operations team and gain invaluable experience at the ground floor of a fast growing, revolutionary tech organization.
- Provide business development support to our operations team through prospecting, qualifying and closing new business
- Understand lead qualification and work with sales operations to develop process and accuracy
- Be able to execute in short-term sprints while maintaining a vision for long-term sustained success
- Communicate effectively and efficiently via phone, email and in-person meetings
- Develop strong relationships with key clients that will generate revenue as we expand our presence in the market
- Step up and hustle to ensure our business is successful: whether that’s pushing extra hard to get those last few restuarants set up or cold calling new restaurants to help build our pipeline, you’re ready and willing to put in that extra effort to make the business successful.
What you’ll need:
- 2+ years of experience delivering sales strategies and pitching to potential partners
- You have a pleasant, personable manner – people like working with you
- Prior living / working experience in Orange County is a plus
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment with well-defined goals, but ambiguity on how to get there
- You are a logical thinker, who naturally looks to build efficient processes where there are none
- You are self-motivated and a great team player
- You are tech savvy
- You are highly organized and detail-oriented
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top