Sales Recruiter EMEA
We're changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we're a part of the logistical fabric of more than 600 cities around the world. Whether it's a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that's just what we're doing today. We're thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we're in for the long haul. We're reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
At Uber, we pride ourselves on the amazing team we've built. The driver behind all our growth, our bold and disruptive brand, and the game changing technology we bring to market is the people that make Uber well, Uber. Delivering a first class, on-demand transportation experience takes a critical eye for quality, and we want a recruiter who has the same critical eye for the top talent in the world. The right person will be comfortable in an ownership environment, loves solving people problems and can thrive in a start-up culture.
- Self-driven. You have superior organizational skills, integrity and great follow through on tasks. You don't get overwhelmed easily and have experience of high volume hiring
- Naturally curious. You're innovative, extremely creative and constantly looking for ways to improve upon things.
- Obsessive about candidate experience. You are self aware, well-spoken on the phone and eloquent in emails. You're respectful of the candidate and the stressful process a job hunt can be.
- Motivated. You understand the impact of a highly-satisfied, excited crew; you are slightly obsessive-compulsive about grinding away at issues.
- Strong stakeholder manager - you have excellent communication skills, can provide insight and expertise up to director level and are used to helping drive decisions through data and reporting
- A utility player. You're willing to help out wherever needed.
What You'll Do / What You'll Need / Bonus Points / About the Team
WHAT YOU'LL DO
Based from our EMEA HQ in Amsterdam, you'll be tasked with supporting our exciting, high-growth UberEATS business to continue to develop and scale regionally, while also supporting other departments whenever necessary.
- Source top commercial talents using a variety of creative techniques
- Manage hiring manager expectations and develop processes around interviewing
- Be knowledgeable about our business and why people should work here.
- Spread the Uber message through attending networking events, e-meetups, etc.
- Work closely with our team to improve upon existing programs and develop innovative strategy around finding top talent.
- Manage the existing pipeline of candidates and identify what future opportunities they may be a fit for.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- 4+ years' recruiting and sourcing experience, preferably in-house (with available metrics to back up how great you are!)
- Base location of / willingness to relocate to Amsterdam
- Ideally a strong platform of functional knowledge in sales and marketing
- Creative, solutions driven mindset
- Experience in a fast-growing tech environment a plus
- Solid understanding of our vision, business model and operations
- Stellar networking skills and the ability to make smart recruiting partnerships happen
- Fluency in multiple languages is a plus
Back to top