Sales Operations Lead, UberEATS, India
We're changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we're a part of the logistical fabric of more than 600 cities around the world. Whether it's a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that's just what we're doing today. We're thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we're in for the long haul. We're reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
About the Role:
UberEATS is seeking a resourceful and driven Sales Ops Manager to lead efficiency and effectiveness projects across our Sales & City Operations teams.
You'll develop and drive the region's plans for how UberEATS markets and sells into restaurants of all sizes while also driving the deployment of internal systems to boost productivity. You will also drive high priority projects to make restaurant's on-boarding experience with UberEATS as seamless as possible.
You are a self starter that possesses excellent analytical and problem solving skills with experience in different sales functions such as operations or management. You are resourceful, empathetic, data-driven, and a self-starter - you do not shy away from rolling up your sleeves, slicing and dicing sets of information, and working with our city team to build solutions to problems that have not been tackled yet. This is a role central to our sales growth and effectiveness in India, based out of Gurgaon.
What You'll Do / What You'll Need / Bonus Points / About the Team
What You'll Do:
- Create the strategies that steer the sales organization including overall structure, compensation and quotas, lead generation and management, territory optimization etc.
- Drive consistent sales goal setting processes ( with GMs & city ops teams ) and design of sales incentive plans, partnering with cross-functional teams and sales leadership.
- Help in the development, execution, and maintenance of training for the sales organization and guide the onboarding process of new sales employees
- Lead deployment of Sales CRM ( Salesforce ) and guide ongoing administration including user and data management, application setup, customization, reports and dashboards.
- Be responsible for building tools and creative processes for the sales organization to boost productivity
- Be a thought partner to the Sales team on high priority initiatives including (but not limited to) Sales incentive design, Account Management, etc
- Evaluate and replicate best practices in Sales Management from across the world. Help build the playbook for India
What You'll Need:
- 4+ years working cross-functionally with sales, sales finance, sales compensation, or sales leadership
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as strong documentation, data management, and analysis experience
- Experience with Salesforce reporting and dashboards; ability to develop analysis based on CRM data in a scalable manner. You geek out in understanding the sales funnel and you read up on sales operations best practices
- Strong desire to take initiative; thrive on change and comfortable with ambiguity.
- Strong references from former employers and business partners; passion for building relationships
- Excellent at planning and project management – ability to look ahead to meet regular deadlines and prevent last minute fire drills
- Happy to shift from strategic thinking to rolling up your sleeves and supporting implementation
- Highly curious and a quick learner who thrives in a dynamic and fast-paced collaborative environment
- Previous quota-carrying and B2B sales experience
- Experience with SQL
- Experience with a BI tool, like Tableau or Looker
Back to top