Sales Operations Associate, UberEverything
Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
We're making cities safer, smarter, and more connected. And we're doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world.
Uber's positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward.
Uber Everything is seeking a Sales Operations Associate with a bias for action, a history of results, and a passion for people. The Sales Operations Associate will own our sales technology strategy (including vendor relationships) and use data to create insights for our sales organization. In this role, you will recommend processes and software, help architect our systems, and run point on projects that enable us to make decisions quickly. This is an opportunity to impact the business fundamentals of UberEverything (including UberEATS).
What you'll do
- Own our sales productivity stack and help design our process architecture hand-in-hand with our internal Tech Systems team
- Understand and represent the many needs of our sales team while managing and driving sustainable investments in processes and systems
- Serve as an advisor to our many cross-functional partners to help them interpret and collaborate with our sales data
- Help manage our business' sales health, executing on processes and projects to shed visibility on where we are successful and how we should improve
What you'll need
- A reputation for exemplifying honesty, integrity, character and candor
- A humble attitude but you are driven, Self-driven and goal-oriented
- Empathetic and fair mindset; you are an excellent verbal and written communicator
- The ability to celebrate the successes, both yours and especially your teammates
- Attention to detail and automation to reduce repetitive work
- Highly collaborative attitude, you are excited to work with several key stakeholders and many different teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- At least 3 years of experience in Sales Operations or consulting
- Passion for interacting with people and building relationships
- Passion for learning, you thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced collaborative environment
- Ability to effectively handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Excellent references from former employers and business partners
- Experience in sales
- Experience with a BI tool, like Tableau or Looker
- Experience with SQL
- Experience in both a start-up and mature sales environment
- Employees are given Uber credits every month.
- The rare opportunity to change the way the world moves. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Smart, engaged co-workers.
- 401(k) plan, gym reimbursement, nine paid company holidays.
- Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs.
- Unlimited vacation policy; take time when you need it.
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top