Sales Manager, UberEATS
The Sales Manager, UberEATS role is a ground floor opportunity to help build a brand new function for Uber. Uber has expanded our on-demand capabilities into food delivery and since March, we have launched into 50+ cities, and that’s just the beginning!
The UberEATS team is seeking a Sales Manager to own the entire sales cycle with our restaurant partners, beginning with pitching, negotiation and onboarding, all the way through to analysis of and optimization of sales operations. This will encompass improving our salespeople, making their hiring and training process exceptional and sales production predictable. As a Sales Manager, you will use dashboards, coach sales calls and other practice sessions to generate insights for coaching and developing the sales team. This is an opportunity to impact not just the growth, but also the sales culture for Uber’s newest product, UberEATS.
- Provide primary sales management for a team of entry-level salespeople
- Exceed monthly team quotas and all activities of revenue generation
- Implement strategic territory planning and forecasting
- Deploy new selling tools and technology to improve effectiveness
- Recruit, interview and hire prospective sales team members
- Develop a winning team culture
What It Takes
- You are relentlessly driven, self-motivated and goal-oriented
- You are resilient, mentally tough and “bulletproof”
- You enjoy success most when you’ve had to overcome obstacles to achieve it
- You celebrate your success, and the success of your teammates even more
- You don’t wait for anyone to give you anything – you make it, build it, finish it
- You know opportunity is disguised as hard work (no silver bullets)
- You leverage attention to detail and automation to eliminate repetitive work
- You act with professionalism and exemplify honesty, integrity, character & candor
- You demonstrate your desire to master your craft early and often
- Wherever you go, your previous colleagues and customers try to hire you
- 4+ years of sales experience in industries such as food-tech, SaaS, digital ads, etc.
- Rockstar inside sales management exhibited by 2+ years of experience managing and leading inside sales teams
- Remarkable and consistent track record of success
- Demonstrated ability to train and coach sales teams in selling techniques
- Proven to develop and motivate a sales team
- Skilled at managing sales activity and analyzing metrics to deliver on sales plans
- Proficient in Salesforce CRM
- Bachelor’s degree
- Employees are given Uber credits every month.
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and goods and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
- 401(k) plan, gym reimbursement, nine paid company holidays.
- Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs.
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top