Sales Manager -UBER EATS Mexico City
Uber is evolving the way we move around the world, and by seamlessly connecting consumers to businesses through our apps, we make cities more accessible. With UberEATS, we're building Uber's newest and fastest growing business, spanning 60 cities across all six continents in just over a year. Today, UberEATS is available in over 100 cities wordwide -- and we're just getting started.
UberEATS is seeking a sales manager to lead our representatives in Mexico- someone who does this with both short and long-term market goals in mind, ensuring the right people and processes are in place to get there. You'll work closely with general managers, sales operations, and marketing to support processes that scale and innovate UberEverything sales from the ground up.
Sales managers oversee a number of reps within our key markets, focusing on the following core responsibilities:
- People management: Manage and cultivate highly successful and engaged reps who drive results. Monitor, evaluate, and develop the performance of individuals on your teams.
- Best-in-class sales: Drive your reps towards short and long-term market goals for Mexico, ensuring the right people and processes are in place to get there.
- Local / regional collaboration: Facilitate focused and productive communication and collaboration among your reps and between your reps/cross-functional partners. Collaborate closely with sales operations and city operations to identify, develop, and drive adoption of best practices for long-term growth across your city and others.
- Manage a successful sales team responsible for exceeding sales KPIs by:
- Observing sales behavior to identify strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities for improvement.
- Balance corrective with positive feedback to ensure guidance and performance improvement.
- Validate that your reps have working pipeline to meet business targets.
- Be a thought partner to the General Manager regards to sales, restaurant partnerships, and local diner acquisition.
- Collaborate closely with sales operations to analyze results and identify opportunities to improve systems, processes, and programs.
- 3-5 years of experience in B2B companies with a track record of steadily increasing responsibility in sales or customer growth.
- Proven people manager and team builder with references.
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills.
- Employees are given Uber credits every month
- Shape the strategic direction of the company
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top