Sales Manager, Uber Eats - Chile
We're changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we're a part of the logistical fabric of more than 600 cities around the world. Whether it's a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that's just what we're doing today. We're thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we're in for the long haul. We're reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
About the Role
Our newest product, Uber Eats, gives you the food you want delivered on demand. We work with thousands of restaurants and courier-partners globally to change the face of food delivery. Uber's proud to be delivering our service throughout 3 countries in Latam already, with amazing success and this and other incredible opportunities to continue to grow.
Uber Eats is seeking a Sales Manager to lead a team of Sales representatives - someone who does this with both short and long-term market goals in mind, ensuring the right people and processes are in place to get there.
What You'll Do / What You'll Need / Bonus Points / About the Team
What You'll Do
- People management: Manage and cultivate highly successful and engaged reps who drive results. Monitor, evaluate, and develop the performance of individuals on your teams
- Best-in-class sales: Drive your reps towards short and long-term market goals for Chile, ensuring the right people and processes are in place to get there
- Local / regional collaboration: Facilitate focused and productive communication and collaboration among your reps and between your reps/cross-functional partners
- Collaborate closely with sales operations and city operations to identify, develop, and drive adoption of best practices for long-term growth across your city and others
- Manage a successful sales team responsible for exceeding sales KPIs by:
- Observing sales behavior to identify strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities for improvement
- Balance corrective with positive feedback to ensure guidance and performance improvement
- Validate that your reps have working pipeline to meet business targets
- Be a thought partner to the General Manager regards to sales, restaurant partnerships, and local diner acquisition
- Collaborate closely with sales operations to analyze results and identify opportunities to improve systems, processes, and programs
What You'll Need
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in B2B companies with a track record of steadily increasing responsibility in sales or customer growth is expected - but we will consider candidates with less experience if they meet our other requirements
- Proven people manager and team builder with references
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
About the Team
You'll lead a team of Sales Representatives and will work closely with the General Manager and the Operations and Marketing teams to support processes that scale and innovate Uber Eats sales from the ground up.
Back to top