Sales Manager (Special Projects) - Seoul
Uber is evolving the way the world moves. By seamlessly connecting riders to drivers through our app, we make cities more accessible, opening up more possibilities for riders and more business for drivers. From our founding in 2009 to our launches in over 450+ cities today, Uber’s rapidly expanding global presence continues to bring people and their cities closer. If you want to have a huge impact on your city and the world, this is the place to be!
About the Role
The team is seeking a proven sales manager with a high degree of intellectual curiosity and a strong track record of results. The Sales Manager will own improving our salespeople, making their hiring and training process exceptional and sales production predictable.
As a Sales Manager, you will use dashboards, coach sales calls and other practice sessions to develop insights for coaching and developing their sales team. This is an opportunity to impact not just growth but the culture of sales for Uber’s new product group.
What you’ll do:
- Provide primary sales management for a team of Account Executives
- Exceed monthly team quotas and all activities of revenue generation
- Implement strategic territory planning and forecasting
- Excel in hands-on training, coaching and development for your sales team
- Recruit, interview and hire prospective sales team members
- Develop a winning team culture
What you’ll need:
- You are relentlessly driven, self-motivated and goal-oriented
- You are resilient, mentally tough and “bulletproof”
- You enjoy success most when you’ve had to overcome obstacles to achieve it
- You celebrate your success, and the success of your teammates even more
- You don’t wait for anyone to give you anything – you make it, build it, finish it
- You know opportunity is disguised as hard work (no silver bullets)
- You leverage attention to detail and automation to eliminate repetitive work
- You act with professionalism and exemplify honesty, integrity, character & candor
- You demonstrate your desire to master your craft early and often
- You have an unstoppable intellectual curiosity, always asking: How? Why not?
- Wherever you go, your previous colleagues and customers try to hire you
- 3+ years of experience managing and leading inside sales teams
- 5+ years of sales experience in a high-growth SaaS or digital ads company
- Diverse sales experience ranging from SMEs to large corporations
- Remarkable and consistent track record of success
- Deep understanding of SaaS products
- Demonstrated ability to train and coach sales teams in selling techniques
- Proven to develop and motivate a sales team
- Skilled at managing sales activity and analyzing metrics to deliver on sales plans
- Proficient in Salesforce CRM
- Bachelor’s degree
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top