Sales Manager SMB, Uber Eats - France
We're changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we're a part of the logistical fabric of more than 600 cities around the world. Whether it's a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that's just what we're doing today. We're thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we're in for the long haul. We're reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
The Sales Manager role is a unique opportunity to help grow Uber Eats. As Sales Manager you will oversee multiple sales teams focusing on people management, building best-in-class sales operations and you will work closely with General Managers & Executive Leadership in setting and achieving sales strategy.
What You'll Do / What You'll Need / Bonus Points / About the Team
What you'll do:
- Build and manage a successful sales team responsible for exceeding sales critical metrics and working closely with regional leadership and cross-functional teams.
- Be a strategic thought partner to multiple General Managers in regards to restaurant selection, sales, partnerships.
- Drive sales & marketing strategies for the region and drive successful execution to achieve results.
- Collaborate closely with sales operations to analyze results and see opportunities to improve systems, processes, and programs.
- Work closely with product teams to innovate on our ability to grow our business & form best in world customer relationships.
- Work across multiple channels in the SMB space, setting the best strategy for your territories.
What you Need:
- At least 8 years of experience with a track record of steadily growing responsibility in sales or customer growth with at least 4 years sales management experience
- A track record of developing people and building teams.
- Flexibility to travel to local markets.
About the Team:
Uber Eats makes eating well effortless at any time, for anyone
Back to top