Sales Manager, Acquisition Large Accounts - Uber Eats
We're changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we're a part of the logistical fabric of more than 600 cities around the world. Whether it's a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that's just what we're doing today. We're thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we're in for the long haul. We're reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
About the role
Uber Eats is seeking a Regional Sales Manager to lead sales teams across Mexico - someone who does this with both short and long-term market goals in mind, ensuring the right people and processes are in place to get there. You'll work closely with general managers, sales operations, and marketing to define processes that scale and innovate UberEverything sales from the ground up.
What You'll Do / What You'll Need / Bonus Points / About the Team
What You'll Do
- People management: Manage and cultivate highly successful and engaged reps who drive results. Monitor, evaluate, and develop the performance of individuals on your teams
- Best-in-class sales: Drive your reps towards short and long-term market goals for Mexico, ensuring the right people and processes are in place to get there.
- Local / regional collaboration: Facilitate focused and productive communication and collaboration among your reps and between your reps/cross-functional partners. Collaborate closely with sales operations and city operations to identify, develop, and drive adoption of best practices for long-term growth across your city and others
- Be a thought partner to the General Manager regards to sales, restaurant partnerships, and local diner acquisition
- Collaborate closely with sales operations to analyze results and identify opportunities to improve systems, processes, and programs
What You'll Need
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in B2B companies with a track record of steadily increasing responsibility in sales or customer growth but we will consider candidates with less experience if they meet our other requirements
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with people management and team builder
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
Back to top