Sales Executive / Expansion Sales - UberEATS, Tokyo
We're changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we're a part of the logistical fabric of more than 500 cities around the world. Whether it's a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the women and men who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that's just what we're doing today. We're thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we're in for the long haul. We're reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
UberEATS is our new food delivery platform that makes getting great food fromyour favourite localrestaurants as easy as requesting a ride. The mission forUberEATS is simple - Make eating effortless atany time, for anyone. UberEATSis live in over 70 cities globally. Restaurants are a core part of theUberEATS business and we are looking forself-motivated and goal-oriented individuals to join ourRestaurants Sales team.
What you'll do:
- Build relationships with potential restaurant partners
- Engage with restaurants to tie up with the EATS platform
- Send follow-up communications and ensure contracts are signed
- Exceed monthly team targets and all activities of revenue generation
- Manage and track your account funnel
- Mentor newer sales team members
- Be part of a winning team culture
What you'll need:
- Excellent track record in Sales/Account Management
- 3+ Years of experience in Sales or Account management
- Experience in managing a sales or account management team
- Native level communication in Japanese / Business Level English
- University Degree
- Employees are given Uber credits every month!
- Monthly gym and phone reimbursement.
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top