Sales Effectiveness Associate, UberEverything
Uber Everything is seeking a Sales Effectiveness Associate with a bias for action, a track record of results, and a passion for people. The Sales Effectiveness Associate will shape how we sell and go to market by identifying the biggest training and asset opportunities in our sales business. This is an opportunity to impact the business fundamentals of UberEverything (including UberEATS).
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Equip – build the sales message and content
- Define the playbook for how sales goes to market with current and upcoming products, including the design of sales collateral and script/storytelling integration.
- Develop content for recurring sales summits or kickoffs.
- Apply insights and data to drive experimentation in our materials and content.
- Educate – own sales coaching, learning and development
- Develop best-in-class trainings for sales managers and leads.
- Own the sales coaching and training program. Accelerate the development of training for the sales organization and manage the onboarding process of new sales reps.
- Design and lead our new hire on-boarding programs for sales roles and sales leadership.
- Empower – operationalize a healthy sales brand and culture
- Create a story-telling sales culture. Drive the culture of our sales organization to be story-oriented and direct the production of training and messaging that support this culture. This will include: revisiting sales assets and pitches, documenting and integrating use cases and customer stories, and experimenting with a subset of the sales team where appropriate.
- Structure sales summits, kickoffs, and team events that develop competencies across our sales function.
IN YOUR FIRST 30 DAYS, YOU WILL:
- Equip: Hunt down, document and integrate emerging success stories into our sales efforts.
- Educate: Begin incorporating industry best practices into our sales hiring and coaching.
- Empower: Create guidelines, process, and a roadmap for building and using our sales assets.
WHAT YOU ARE
- 3+ years of experience in Sales Effectiveness, Operations or consulting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attentive to detail and automation to reduce repetitive work
- Experience in sales or in start-up and mature sales environments preferred
- Experience with Salesforce, Highspot, Five9, or other sales enablement platforms preferred
- Highly collaborative: excited to work with several key stakeholders and many different teams.
- Have strong references from former employers and business partners
- Passion for interacting with people and building relationships
- Quick learner who thrives in a dynamic and fast-paced collaborative environment
- Employees are given Uber credits every month
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top