Sales Associate - Uber Eats, Seoul
We're changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we're a part of the logistical fabric of more than 600 cities around the world. Whether it's a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that's just what we're doing today. We're thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we're in for the long haul. We're reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
About the Role
We are looking for a skilled individual to help us take our Uber Eats Korea business to the next level. This individual has excellent communication and problem-solving skills, a logical, process-driven mindset, and a hustler's attitude.
The Sales Associate role at Uber Eats is a hands-on role responsible for driving expansion of our restaurant partnerships base. We are we looking for someone who is natural at selling; passionate about food and Uber; and enjoys negotiating to build the best partnership. At the same time, this person will coordinate and prioritize sales team efforts to bring the most value to our business.
This is truly an opportunity to work with a stellar operations team and gain invaluable experience at the ground floor of a fast growing, revolutionary tech organization.
What You'll Do / What You'll Need / Bonus Points / About the Team
What You'll Do
- Leverage prospecting skills and relationships to build partnerships with Korea's best restaurants interested in Uber Eats
- Establish and manage working relationships with our restaurant partners
- Achieve and consistently exceed monthly sales goals
- Partner with our onboarding teams to smoothly activate the best restaurants in Korea
- Coordinate the sales team: setting clear goals and guidelines for RPRs you are responsible for. You make sure the team is highly motivated and effective
- Utilize data-driven decision making to identify growth opportunities improving the performance of our growth efforts.
- Identifying, tracking and improving critical business metrics: using sound business thinking you create actionable plans to improve sales related metrics
- Help scale the sales function: design processes, structure, and tools to effectively grow sales and bring learnings and best practices to all Uber Eats markets
- Take initiative to ensure our business is effective, whether that's stepping up to help our onboarding team in getting new restaurants set up on the platform or cold calling restaurants during a new market launch to make sure they have all the tools to succeed
What You'll Need
- Native fluency in Korean & working proficiency in English
- Excellent written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to identify and provide comprehensive solutions for diverse customer needs at scale
- The ability to thrive in a productive environment with well-defined goals, but ambiguity on how to get there
- Being coachable and being able to motivate yourself and others through challenges and opportunities, getting people around you excited about your ideas
- Demonstrated time management and organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize based on the needs of the changing business of Uber Eats. Self motivation is vital!
- An infectiously positive attitude and drive to win; hustle and determination
- Past experience in a sales experience required; sales lead role preferred
About the Team
The Sales team is responsible for acquiring restaurant partners to join the Uber Eats platform. More restaurnats on our platform means more choices for our customers!
Back to top