Sales & Account Management Senior Manager, Uber Eats - Chile
We're changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we're a part of the logistical fabric of more than 600 cities around the world. Whether it's a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that's just what we're doing today. We're thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we're in for the long haul. We're reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
About the Role
Our newest product, Uber Eats, gives you the food you want delivered on demand. We work with thousands of restaurants and courier-partners globally to change the face of food delivery.
We need creative thinkers and builders with previous sales and account management experience who are passionate about developing a new kind of organization at Uber Eats. You'll be introducing businesses to Uber Eats while developing and testing new strategies around sales and account management.
We require a Sales & Account Management Senior Manager to manage our operation strategy to enable us to build and develop our restaurant partnerships; to grow the number of restaurant-partners on the platform across Chile, and deliver on high growth targets and sustainable long term relationships with our partners. Ideally you'll have experience discovering and designing processes for scale and designing and building teams.
What You'll Do / What You'll Need / Bonus Points / About the Team
What You'll Do
- Build out and directly lead Restaurant acquisition, onboarding and account management across Chile to enable Uber Eats to scale across the country
- Develop strategic vision to provide the best partnership possible to our restaurant-partners in Chile
- Motivate and leverage existing and new team members to continually deliver results, exceed expectations, and stretch for increasingly higher levels of impact across all core operational metrics
- Work on creating the future of the food delivery industry by exploring new innovative ideas and approaches whilst continuing to develop our existing product and organization
- Build sales playbook that will be used to scale globally and train our growing team
- Develop a sustainable account management strategy and organization that is partner focused
- Be able to execute in short-term sprints while maintaining a vision for long-term sustained benefit
- Work with international stakeholders to share knowledge and communicate with teams around the globe
What you'll need
- A minimum of 8 years of management experience is expected, oriented to sales, account management, operations, business analytics, business development and project management, but we will consider candidates with less experience if they meet our other requirements
- Unparalleled business judgement and critical thinking skills with the ability to use data to quickly establish highest value priorities and develop a strategy to pursue them
- Quantitative data analysis, deep actionable insights, modeling, and advanced test plan design and analysis experience
- High energy and motivational leadership driven by personal influence and example with direct staff, peers, and senior leaders across all company functions
- Experience working closely and communicating effectively with internal and external stakeholders in an ever-changing, rapid growth environment with tight deadlines
- Fluency of English and Spanish
About the Team
As the Sales & Account Management Senior Manager, you'll lead a team of Strategic Partnership Managers, Account Executives and Operations Managers throughout Chile.
Back to top