Rider Strategy Lead
Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
We're making cities safer, smarter, and more connected. And we're doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world.
Uber's positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward.
Uber is transforming cities by creating jobs, increasing accessibility, and making transportation safer, faster, and more reliable.
While the service is growing rapidly, we need an experienced growth marketing leader to help continue the current pace of growth by ensuring that we are effectively utilizing every channel possible to communicate with our customers.
In the role, you'll be responsible for the billions of emails, SMS, and push notifications sent to the drivers and riders on the Uber platform. You'll manage an amazing team of highly effective marketers and work cross functionally with design, analytics, product, and engineering to launch new campaigns and optimize existing communications that help increase the number of trips taking place on the Uber platform.
What you'll do
- Manage a team of highly effective lifecycle marketers managing core campaigns to our riders and driving partners
- Focus on the funnel and set concrete goals to improve onboarding engagement and retention
- Develop lifecycle marketing strategies that engage hundreds of millions of users across the globe.
- Set and advocate for lifecycle marketing priorities with analytics, design, product, policy, BD, and development
- Build structures, process, and guidance for working with local marketing teams operating in cities around the world.
What you'll need
- Experience leading and motivating high performing marketing teams.
- A history of demonstrable business results through testing and deploying effective marketing communications.
- Meaningful familiarity and passion for lifecycle marketing, customer marketing, and retention.
- Excellent technical understanding of marketing technologies associated with the role.
- Additional experience with additional marketing channels (paid, social, etc) preferred.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience, MBA preferred.
- Employees are given Uber credits each month.
- The rare opportunity to change the way the world moves. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Smart, engaged co-workers.
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top