Rider Engagement Specialist - Philippines
Our Operations teams are the heart and soul of Uber. These are the teams that take our global product and localize it to an assigned market, while creating thousands of economic opportunities for drivers, and making transportation cheaper and more accessible for our riders. We are in the midst of incredible growth, which requires hard work. We are looking for individuals who are passionate about what they do and ready to roll up their sleeves to grow their city.
Are you pumped about impacting the strategic direction and day to day decisions of Uber in the Philippines? Then this role is for you!
The Rider Engagement Specialist is responsible for riders who rely on Uber to get to their destination. This means making sure that riders are happy and always come back to Uber for their mobility needs.
- Analytics. Dive deep into rider metrics and data to make sense, structure and provide insights on rider behavior and business opportunities
- Create & Optimize Rider Processes. Scale new and existing processes to grow the rider base and their usage on Uber
- Strategy. Decide which rider-focused projects the team should focus on and set an aggressive timeline to reach those goals, which can span things from experiments to national-scale marketing promotions
- Product Improvement. Proactively search for and introduce new product features which could improve a seamless rider experience
- Rider Support. Manage the day-to-day issues and guide a large support team to resolve rider issues quickly and satisfactorily
- Hustle. Take ownership of Uber’s growth in their city and do whatever it takes to get the job done
- Mobilize & Grow. Take on new opportunities like launching a new market, spinning off a new product line, experimenting with new business models… the possibilities are endless!
WHO YOU ARE:
- Data driven decision making mentality and sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking. Must love numbers
- B.A. or B.S. (Top graduating students from top universities encouraged to apply!) with <1-3 years of relevant experience.
- Solid understanding of a variety of business models
- Ability to take initiative in a constantly-changing work environment
- Startup (all-hands-on-deck) “I bust my ass because I love it” approach
- Bachelor’s degree in economics, finance or similar field
- SQL knowledge a huge plus though not required
- Native fluency in Tagalog and English. Cebuano is a plus, though not required
- Employees are given Uber trip credits each month.
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
- The rare opportunity to shape transportation in the Philippines and the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- A real technological solution to help #SolveTraffic in the Philippines
- Sharp, motivated co-workers
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top