Rider Analytics & Lifecycle Lead
Are you an analytical rockstar with experience managing marketing strategies? If so, keep reading…
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Drive the strategy and execution of both targeted and triggered lifecycle campaigns to fulfill conversion, retention and engagement.
- Use existing systems and develop relevant dashboards that provide insights and visualization into channel performance relative to KPIs, projections and historical performance
- Team management
- Track, measure, analyse and improve ROI by campaign to drive investment decisions and marketing effectiveness.
- Define initiatives and goals for demand generating activity, including but not limited to: referral, OOH, social virality, events and paid marketing.
- Act as a collaborative partner with the entire marketing team and the central analytics team.
- Stay current on emerging trends and technologies in the mobile space.
- Champion the customer: partner across brand, partnerships and design to develop lifecycle marketing strategies that will drive customer engagement, satisfaction and loyalty.
- Translate complex and varied inputs including market data, market research, consumer insights, and more into actionable campaigns that drive growth
- Data analytics focused qualification (Engineering, Actuarial Science, Applied Mathematics or similar)
- 3-5 years of marketing analytics, database, and SQL experience required
- Strong SQL based data-mining skills.
- Strong data visualization skills. Experience creating dashboard reporting in Tableau or a similar visualization tool a plus.
- Balance attention to detail with swift execution.
- Hustle is essential, moving quickly and executing to allow for continual iteration is a core competency of our team.
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company across SSA.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top