Rider Acquisition Marketing Manager
We’re looking for a rock star Acquisition Marketing Manager to help attract new riders through marketing campaigns. As a member of the India marketing team, the right person will be comfortable in an “all hands on deck” environment, able to operate and coordinate across multiple teams, and can thrive in a startup culture.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Lead the rider acquisition marketing strategy for India
- Continuously identify opportunities for Uber to acquire new riders.
- Work closely with city teams to gather requirements and plan campaigns
- Track, measure, analyse and improve ROI by campaign to drive investment decisions and marketing effectiveness.
- Manage campaign planning for all rider marketing campaigns across offline & online mediums
- Defining the campaign brief and objective for media & creative teams
- Coordinating with the media team to finalize the media plan
- Coordinating with creative team to finalize the creative
- Scheduling the campaign launch and aligning all the relevant business stakeholders for the same
- Work with Cross-functional teams for capacity planning & lead management
- Develop MIS dashboards for tracking & reporting of all campaigns
- Work on campaign optimizations to improve the ROI of marketing campaigns
- Constantly be testing – creative, new media channels etc.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Top tier B.Tech/MBA grad
- 3-5+ years of marketing experience, with an emphasis on running acquisition or growth campaigns
- Demonstrated success in scaling marketing initiatives from the ground up.
- Data driven decision making and highly analytical workflow
- Cross functional project management
- Demonstrated ability to work independently under pressure with high attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Hustle – Uber moves fast, and runs lean. It’s a marathon at sprint pace. You’re a fun, charismatic, people person who can talk to anyone; flexible and fearless, you’re also excited to help build something awesome, share it with the world and bust your ass doing it.
- Employees are given Uber credits each month
- The rare opportunity to be a part of building a worldwide brand, ensuring its success and helping evolve it for the future
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top