Retail Operations Supervisor - Salvador
Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
We're making cities safer, smarter, and more connected. And we're doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world.
Uber's positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward.
About the job
Uber's driver-partners are our most important customers, and we're creating a best-in-class customer service experience for them. In person driver-partner support locations (Greenlight) help new driver-partners get on the road for the first time, build engagement with the platform over time, and provide a home base for the driver community.
We're looking for a Retail Operations Supervisor to support the day-to-day operations of local in person driver-partner support locations. We're looking for an experienced team leader who operates with a customer-first mentality. In this role, you'll help to mentor and directly lead a team on how to best build Uber's relationship with driver-partners, support their operational needs, and guide day-to-day operations of the center. This is a great opportunity to work with a top-notch Operations team and learn the Uber business from the ground up.
What you'll do
- Support the daily operations through operational oversight and analysis.
- Handle escalations of more difficult support interactions.
- Manage scheduling, attendance, and general administration of a team.
- Train, mentor, and guide your team to strengthen quality and efficiency metrics.
- Coordinate with the facilities, office management team, and retail team to ensure the center functions properly while meeting Uber look & feel standards
Effectively communicate with the manager regarding people management, process management and project management related to your center
- Improve processes on behalf of the Uber team and partners to the center program through project work.
What you'll need
- At least one year of team leadership experience in a fast-paced environment
- At least two years of relevant experience including customer service or sales
- Demonstrated background in solving complex customer problems
- Intermediate English level: Ability to read and understand emails, trainings, and hold basic conversation
- Basic Excel and data interpretation skills: Ability to understand & create charts, graphs, and pivot tables
- Tech savy
Bonus points if
- You have previous sales experience.
- You have previous customer support team management experience.
- You have a Bachelor's Degree.
Perks & Benefits:
- Employees are given Uber credits every month.
- Gym reimbursement, paid company holidays.
- Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs.
- Unlimited vacation policy; take time when you need it.
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top