Retail Operations Supervisor - Puebla
We're changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we're a part of the logistical fabric of more than 600 cities around the world. Whether it's a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that's just what we're doing today. We're thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we're in for the long haul. We're reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
About the Role
The Retail Operations Supervisor will support the day-to-day operations of local in person driver-partner support locations. We're looking for an experienced team leader who operates with a customer-first mentality.
In this role, you'll help to mentor and directly lead a team on how to best build Uber's relationship with driver-partners, support their operational needs, and guide day-to-day operations of the center.
What You'll Do / What You'll Need / Bonus Points / About the Team
What You'll Do
- Support the daily operations through operational oversight and analysis
- Handle escalations of more difficult support interactions
- Manage scheduling, attendance, and general administration of a team
- Train, mentor, and guide your team to strengthen quality and efficiency metrics
- Coordinate with the facilities, office management team, and retail team to ensure the center functions properly while meeting Uber standards
- Effectively communicate with the manager regarding people management, process management and project management related to your center
- Improve processes on behalf of the Uber team and partners
What You'll Need
- At least 1 year of team leadership
- Minimum 2 years of experience in customer service or sales but we will consider candidates with less experience if they meet our other requirements
- Experience at solving complex customer problems
- Intermediate English level; ability to read and understand emails, trainings, and hold basic conversation
- Basic Excel and data interpretation skills; ability to understand & create charts, graphs, and pivot tables
- This position is available at the following cities: Ciudad Obregón, Mazatlán, Celaya, Guadalajara, León, Puerto Vallarta, Morelia and Mexico City
About The Team
Greenlight locations help new partners get on the road for the first time, build engagement with the platform over time, and provide a home base for the driver community. You will collaborating with a top-notch Operations team and learn the Uber business from the ground up.
Back to top