Retail Operations Coordinator - Bogota
Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
We're making cities safer, smarter, and more connected. And we're doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world.
Uber's positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward.
Uber has found a strong product-market fit with its world-changing service, but we're still inventing our business every day. We're seeking Retail Operations Coordinators to help build a global network of Retail Locations.
Uber's driver-partners are our most important customers, and we're building a premier customer service experience for them. Retail Locations help new partners get on the road for the first time, build engagement with the platform over time, and provide a home base for the driver community.
The Retail Operations Coordinators is responsible for handling day-to-day operations of these locations through example based leadership and data driven analytical insights. In this role, you will lead the Experts on how best to build Uber's relationship with partners, support their operational needs, lead the day-to-day regional operations, and guide our presence in each city.
- Support the daily operations through operational oversight and data analysis.
- Train Experts in the handling and escalation of more difficult support interactions.
- Manage scheduling, attendance, and general administration of Uber Experts.
- Train, coach, and guide Experts to drive quality and efficiency metrics.
- Own facility issues such as supplies, utilities, and branding.
- Improve processes on behalf of Uber Experts and partners.
- Actively contribute to the Retail program through independent and team based project work.
- People Management: effectively manage and motivate a team.
- Data Analysis: understand operational data from your RL and city to identify areas of opportunity.
- Adaptability: lead a team and operation in a constantly changing environment. Make swift decisions and pivot processes when necessary.
- Communication: articulate your thoughts with stakeholders ranging from your team to the toughest driver partners to the GM's and RGM's at Uber. Work well/effectively with your city team.
- Problem Solver: think creatively to come up with out of the box solutions to tough problems. Prioritize projects based on the needs of the business and their Retail Locations. Identify the root cause of the problem and create a process to fix/improve.
- Organization: effectively lead a million different moving pieces that pertain to the operation of the RL.
- Hustle: have a bias to action. Be quick both to experimentation and to correct course when necessary. Run the center with a "can-do" attitude and be passionate about driving the success of the Retail Location.
- Vision: identify strategic ways to expand use cases and increase value in his/her Retail Location over time.
Bachelor's degree with 1-3 years of relevant experience.
- Employees are given Uber credits every month.
- The rare opportunity to change the way the world moves. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Smart, engaged co-workers.
- Gym reimbursement, paid company holidays.
- Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs.
- Unlimited vacation policy; take time when you need it.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top