Restaurant Sales Representative (Contract) � UberEATS NorCal
UberEATS is looking for a sales and operations all-star to fuel the growth of our platform in Northern California. This role takes creative problem solving, detail orientation, interpersonal ability to manage partnerships, and the guts to dig in and help grow a startup.
If you’ve got what it takes to help move UberEATS to the next level, we’d love to meet you!
Please note this is a contract role with opportunity for longer term extension.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Be a critical part of building UberEATS restaurant partnerships
- Identify and source contact info for high-quality local restaurants
- Cold call and email potential restaurant partners
- Manage your pipeline with prompt follow-up, driving to connect directly with decision makers
- Pitch and sign restaurants to the UberEATS platform, then hand off to restaurant operations team
- 30-40 hours per week
WHY YOU’LL SUCCEED
- You have a passion for Uber, growing the UberEATS brand, and the food scene
- You have an all-hands-on-deck, “I work hard because I love it” approach
- You are a people person — you love talking to people and getting them excited
- You have sales, account management, business development, or customer service experience
- You have experience pushing people through a process at scale and are strong at follow-through
- You have an Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree, or are currently working towards one
- You have experience with Microsoft Excel
- You have experience or interest in sales pipeline tools and/or customer account management systems (i.e., Salesforce)
- You are organized, efficient and a self-starter
- You are a nice person with a great attitude who wants to build something great as part of a team. No drama, no unconstructive complaining. Just fun & hustle & good energy.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top