Restaurant Partnerships Representative, UberEATS Orange County
Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
We're making cities safer, smarter, and more connected. And we're doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world.
Uber's positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward.
We are seeking smart, personable, and highly organized brand ambassadors with a sales background to support our Orange County city team as we continue to grow our presence. This is a non-staff position, based in our Los Angeles office. We need people with excellent communication and problem-solving skills, a reasonable, process-driven mindset, and a go getter attitude. You'll be expected to provide business development support and quickly adapt in an ever-growing business. This is truly an opportunity to work with a stellar operations team and gain invaluable experience at the ground floor of a fast growing, revolutionary technology organization.
What you'll do
- Provide business development support to our operations team through prospecting, qualifying and closing new business
- Understand lead qualification and work with sales operations to develop process and accuracy
- Be able to execute in short-term sprints while maintaining a vision for long-term sustained success
- Communicate effectively and efficiently via phone, email and in-person meetings
- Develop meaningful relationships with key clients that will generate revenue as we expand our presence in the market
- Step up and take initiative to ensure our business is successful: whether that's pushing extra hard to get those last few restuarants set up or cold calling new restaurants to help build our pipeline, you're ready and willing to put in that extra effort to make the business successful.
What you'll need
- At least 2 years of experience delivering sales strategies and pitching to potential partners
- A pleasant, personable manner - people like working with you
- Prior living / working experience in Orange County is a plus
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with well-defined goals, but ambiguity on how to get there
- Critical thinking skills, you look to create efficient processes where there are none
- A Self-driven and team centered attitude
- Technical skills
- Highly organized and detail-oriented perspective
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top