Restaurant Partnerships Representative - UberEATS
We're changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we're a part of the logistical fabric of more than 500 cities around the world. Whether it's a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that's just what we're doing today. We're thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we're in for the long haul. We're reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
Uber is looking for Restaurant Partnerships Representatives to help build the UberEATS business in Seattle. This role requires strong communication, creative problem solving, detail orientation, robust organization, and a hustler's attitude.
This role is a great opportunity to work with a top-notch Operations team and dive deep into Uber's day-to-day-operations. This is a short-term contract role with an opportunity for longer-term extension. You'll have a critical position in helping expand this new product as Uber continues to transform the local cityscape.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Coordinate and execute the restaurant onboarding process (e.g., setting up system profiles, building and curating the menu the restaurant will show in the app)
- Train restaurants on the platform and tools needed to be successful UberEATS partners
- Provide excellent customer service and support for these new restaurant partners
- Work with the Restaurant Operations team to streamline processes
- Provide ongoing account maintenance and support where necessary
- Step up and hustle to ensure our business is successful, whether that's pushing extra hard to get those last few restaurants set up, or cold calling new restaurants to help build our pipeline, you're ready and willing to put in that extra effort to make the business successful.
WHEN & WHERE YOU'LL DO IT
- 40 hours a week (schedule may change based on business needs, we need someone who is flexible)
- Onboardings / account maintenance across Seattle Metro Area (including Eastside)
WHY YOU'LL SUCCEED
- You love food, know the Seattle restaurant scene, and can't believe you're getting paid to "hang out" out in the best restaurants in town
- You have a pleasant, personable manner - people like working with you
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment with well-defined goals, but ambiguity on how to get there
- You are a logical thinker, who naturally builds efficient processes when none exist
- You have great customer service skills and always put the customer first
- You are self-motivated and a great team player
- You are tech savvy (Excel at the very least. Salesforce experience a huge plus)
- You are highly organized and detail-oriented
- (IDEALLY) You are proficient in a second language
- ~40 hours a week
- Monday to Friday office based role but will be working with restaurant partners fairly often
- $16-20 an hour (DOE)
- Contract position with opportunity for extension
- Great office environment with a great drink and snack selection.
- Exciting opportunity to play a part in UberEATS' expansion
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top